Inspection Camera User Manuals
This portable wireless inspection camera is our company newly-developed simple and convenient inspection instrument. It’s a new product combined the technology of electronics, optics and 2.4GHz wireless. It’s very small size and light weight, very convenient to carry; can be applicable in the dangerous & complicated surroundings, like high-altitude working. It’s easy operated and powered by high capacity Li-battery with 1.5 hours continuous working time. High brightness LED/IR offers long visible range up to 8 meters. Moreover, it offers high definition video and good performance. If it works with our wireless DVR-TE968H, users can as inspect according to video, as record. Look over some recorded video repeatedly. If the video is not satisfactory, users can delete it and rerecord. DVR memory is large up to 32GB.If it works with wireless USB receiver, users can view instant video in computer, and record, edit and print the inspection report.
This piece of equipment has the principal use for seeing places and objects hard to see easily or even with mirrors. It is mainly used as a reference tool, although you can record the images direct to the DVR screen. It has great application, when safely checking that bird nest have been removed after sweeping, or behind back boilers/vents and also on register plates. It is further used in many other aspects of visual work including; all kinds of pipe & tube, building inspection; antiterrorism search & rescue; Safety inspection; archaeology, etc.
1. Please don’t charge the camera with other AC adapter;
2. Please don’t charge the camera for too long time.
3. Take care of lens cover when using this product
|Front View||Rear View|
TO BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH
Inspection Camera with
Charge; Plug AC adapter to DC socket of camera, Charge Indicator turns red. After full charged, the red indicator will turn off automatically.
Power ON: Press Power ON/OFF button on the rear of camera continuously about 3 seconds to power on the camera. LED light on, camera starts to work. Point the camera to the inspection objects and at the same time power on any 2.4GHz wireless receiver (e.g. DVR/monitor/computer) to receive and record instant video.
LED/IR lamps ON/Highlight/OFF: When the camera and LED/IR lamps are on, press Power ON/OFF button once, lamps highlight; press again, lamps turn off. It cycles in this turn: lamps on, lamps highlight, lamps off.
Power OFF: When the camera is on, continuously press the Power ON/OFF button 3 seconds, lamps turn off and camera stops working.
|RF Output Power||50mW (300 feet in line of sight)|
|Total Pixels||PAL: 720 x 576 NTSC: 720 x 480|
|Minimum Illumination||0.01 Lux / F1.2|
|Lens Focus||1 - 100cm (adjustable)|
|LED||2200mcd x 6 Range of LED lamp: 5 Metres|
|IR/940nm||70mW x 6 Range of IR/940 lamp: 5 Metres|
|IR/850nm||70mW x 6 Range of IR/850 lamp: 8 Metres|
|Li-battery Capacity||380 MAH|
|Working Time||1.5 Hours|
|Charge Time||1.5 Hours|
|Current||Lamp off: 160mA Lamp on: 260mA|
|Size (DXL)||20mm x 84mm|
WIRED CAMERA INSTRUCTION MANUAL
MCV8 SERIES MINI CCTV CAMERA
|Images Of MCV8-LED||INSTRUCTIONS|
|Thank you for choosing our products. Before using, please read the instruction carefully to assure good performance. This manual should be kept well in case any necessary reference in future.|
|These cameras come with high sensitive CMOS sensor, high luminous flux (F1.2) and wide view angle (90°) mini lens. 8 controllable high bright LED lamps enable the effective recording distance up to 8 meters.|
This series of products are of small volume and light weight, high stability and ultra-long working life. They are for use within flues, ducting and building inspection, particularly when surveys are required and a video/photographic evidence need to be recorded, such as insurance work.
1. 8 high bright LED lamps enable the effective recording distance up to 8 meters;
2. High luminous flux (F1.2) and wide view angle (90°) mini lens;
3. Small size, which is easy to install into narrow flues and slim tube. 15 meters cable supplied with camera.
4. 520TVL Digital chip synthesis technology offers true color & HD video
5. On/Off light sensitive switch for the LED lamps.
1. Handle with care, and take care of the lens cover, as it will break if pushed against hard/sharp objects.
2. Please don’t place or operate camera in damp places or with rain. Once camera is wet, please shut off the power immediately and contact professional persons to repair.
3. Please don’t face camera to sunlight. Don’t operate it over the spotlight or other strong light, reflector.
4. Please operate cameras under the stated temperature, humidity and power supply.
|PICK UP ELEMENT||
Single chip 1/4 CMOS
|NUMBER OF PIXELS||
Approximately 520TV Lines
MCV8 -LED :0.00Lux/5m MCV8 -IR940:0.00Lux/5m MCV8 -IR850:0.00Lux/8m
|LENS & VIEW ANGLE||
0.5mm F1.2 / 90 °
1:Light（Default) 2:On-Off 3:Self-Motion
|LAMP Control OUT||
1:AV（Default) 2:On-Off 3:Photosensitive Resistor
|WORK CURRENT|| DC5V：70mA（Lamp Off）/260mA（Lamp On)
DC12V：30mA（Lamp Off）/ 100mA（Lamp On）
DC5V:（3.6-5V ） DC12V:（3.6-24V ）
- 10° C ~ +50°C ，less than 90% RH
|CONNECTION|| PIN1 -> Red DC5V PIN2 -> Black GND PIN3 ->Yellow VIDEO OUT
PIN4-> White LED Control OUT
1. We have tried our best to make the content correct and complete, but it can’t certify that there are any mistakes or omitted any information required.
2. Our company is only responsible for maintaining and repairing the problem of itself. We are not responsible for personal data deleted and lost caused by incorrect operation, product repair or other case. We are also not responsible for any other indirect loss caused by this.
3. Any modification of software, hardware, introduction to this product will not be notified separately, and our company owns the final explanation rights.
Please read the following instructions carefully before using:
• DO NOT use it in high temperature, high humidity environment, especially in the bathroom with high temperature. 0~40℃ is the best working temperature for DVR.
• Avoid putting DVR at the place where the sunshine penetrates directly.
• Only insert or pull out the SD card after DVR power off. If done whilst working, the huge current could damage the machine or SD card.
• Please handle with care and never do anything which could seriously damage the machine.
• Please don’t dismantle the DVR without authorization. Should there be an issue, please contact us here at Rodtech, by phone or email.
• email@example.com or +44 (0) 1953 852 952
• Please do not remove or tamper in any way with the battery. If put the battery into fire, it will explode and could cause damage or injury.
• Do not use this product when your attention should be fully focused on something else, such as operating heavy machinery or driving (as example but not excluding other activities).
• We suggest customer to copy the data in case any loss caused by unstable power supply. Otherwise our company will not be responsible for any damage.
• When inserting SD card, please make sure the inserting direction is correct. Otherwise it will damage the card slot, which the supplier is not responsible for.
• DO NOT use this product to violate others’ privacy. Monitoring others’ activities without consent is illegal and this product is not designed and manufactured for such purpose;
• DO NOT use this product for any illegal activities. We shall not be responsible for any consequences of illegal acts committed by the user.
(B) Basic Information:
• Display: 5-inch HD screen (800X480pix).
• Wireless Receiving: Built-in 2.4G wireless receiving module.
• Channel Switch: Supports manual & automatic switch between 8 channels.
• Antenna: Folding hidden external antenna assures excellent wireless receiving.
• Recording: Supports seamless cycle and continuous video from wired/wireless cameras
• Photo: Supports function of taking pictures either from wired or wireless cameras.
• AV IN: TV-IN [NTSC / PAL].
• Battery: Built-in 3200mAh high capacity Li-battery, which continuous record over 10 hours.
• Speaker: Built-in speaker of 1W.
• Storage: Supports up to 32GB TF card.
• Language: Supports multi-language.
• Supports Power-saving Mode: automatic shutdown, automatic off-screen.
• Automatic upgrade: Supports system automatic upgrade.
|Tips for Symbols|
(D) HOW TO CHARGE:
|Battery Capacity Symbols:|
Tips: Should the battery run out, you will be required to charge the unit prior to its operation. Use the adaptors provided to charge AC or PC via USB.
• Charge 4~6 hours to fully charged. Unplug the charger when the battery status is full.
• For best performance and battery life, please charge the brand new machine for more than 6 but less than 10 hours for the first time. New battery will reach maximum performance after a few times full charge and discharge.
• Should you use this product infrequently, it is recommended that you charge the DVR every 2~3 months and keep it switched off until required.
• The charger supplied is for this device only. Do not leave the charger in humid place. Unplug the charger and keep it in good working order after charging. Do not repair, break down or remake the charger.
(E) BASIC OPERATION:
1. Power On/Off:
Press “M” to power on to power on. DVR is now working; press and hold “M” again to power off.
2. Selection of wired/wireless receiving mode:
Plug in wired camera, DVR automatically switch to receiving mode; pull camera Plug in wired camera, DVR automatically comes into wireless receiving mode, screen will show channels (CH1-CH8) and frequency (2.4G).
3. Working mode switch (switcher located at the left corner):
When switched to “ Record”, DVR is able to receive/record/photo.
When switched to “Play”, DVR is able to play recorded images/film.
When switched to “MD”, DVR is able to use motion detection.
4. External Storage card
Once a storage card is plugged in, this DVR can record, photo. Screen will show symbol of SD card 5. Working as a U-disk
Connect DVR to computer and power it on, it can then be used as a U-disk. Open the removable disk in the computer, you’ll find the videos and photos in “ RECORD" and “PHOTO” files under “DICM” directory.
(F) Recording & Photo:
Power DVR on, and select working mode to “Record”, it is in recording/photo mode.
1. Photo: Under “Record” mode, press “” once, symbol “” flashes once, and will take a single picture.
2. Record: Under “Record” mode, press “” for 3 seconds, DVR in switches to recording mode, and screen shows “REC”. To end recording, press “”again, it will save automatically and exit. If you do not press “”, the system will automatically
save video in segments until storage card is full.
If “Overwrite” is turned on, and you do not press “” to end recording, system will automatically save video in segments. When the card is full, it will overwrite the earliest recording and save the latest one, and will continue cycle recording.
3. Channel Switch: Under wireless receiving mode, press “”/ “” to switch channels. Screen will display your selected channel.
4. Mute: Under “Record” mode, press “M” to enter state of mute. Screen displays “MUTE”. The speaker is now switched to mute; press “M” again to recover sound.
Note: Mute setting will not affect the earphone.
(G) Motion Detect:
1. Power DVR on, and select working mode to “MD”, it’s in mode of motion detect. Press “” to exit and return to system/function menu.
2. Under “MD” mode, press “” and hold for 3 seconds to use motion detect recording. When moving objects appear, system will automatically start to record, and screen show “REC”. If the image has no motion for 10 seconds, system will automatically end recording and save to exit, awaiting next motion. To end motion detect recording, press “”, it will save automatically and exit
3. If you do not press “” to end recording, the system will automatically save in segments until storage card is full. While if “Overwrite” is turn on, and you do not press “” to end recording, system will automatically save in segments. And when the card is full, it will overwrite the earliest video and save the latest one, and will continue cycle recording.
Note: Under wireless mode, please assure stable signal and no white noise/interference, or it will record as if motion has been detected.
(H) Play Video & Pictures:
If you select the play button (second setting on the bottom left button) you can view video and photo’s stored on your data card. Press “”/“” to select “Photo” or “Video”. To exit press “” and you will return to main menu.
1. Play Video: Select “video” press “” to enter into date folder. Press “” to select date, and press “” to enter into time phased video files. Press “”/“” to select, and press “” to play video. Press“”/“” to adjust volume. Press “” and hold to fast forward; press “” and hold to rewind; press“” to pause;press“” again to release pause; press “” to exit.
2. Play Photos: Select “Photo”, and press “” to enter into photo files. Press “”/“” to select pictures, then press “” to view. Press “” to view next one; press “” to view previous one. Press “” to exit.
3. Delete Photo & Video：In this mode you can delete video and photos. Press “”/“”to select files you wish to delete. Press “M” to get to the selection options. Press“”/"” to select “All/Current”/“Cancel”.，Press “” to confirm. You must be very careful as if you select “All” and confirm, there will be no way to reverse this process! It can sometimes be easier to do this on a main PC/laptop, giving users better control.
(I) Function Settings:
Power DVR on, The DVR needs to be in “Record”/“MD” mode, press “” to enter into function and system setting menu. Press “”/“” to select “Function”, then press “” to enter into function menu.
Press “”/“” to select “Channel Setting”, and then press “” to enter.
Channel Setting: Press “”/“” to select “Channel Switch Select”, and press “” to enter. The device is automatically in auto mode (“Auto Switch”).
Press “”/“” to select channel and press “” to turn channel off/on. Press “” to exit/return.
Auto Switch：Press “”/“” to select “Auto Switch”, and press “” to enter. Press “”/“” to select “Off” / “On”, then press “” to confirm and exit.
Dwell Time: Press “”/“” to select “Dwell Time” and press“” to enter. Press “”/“” to adjust dwell time. Then press “” to confirm and exit.
Recorder Resolution: Press“”/“” to select “Recorder Resolution” and press “” to enter.
Press “”/“” to select “720X576” / “640X480”.
Press “” to confirm and exit.
Frame Rate: Press“”/“” to select “Frame Rate” and press “” to enter. Press
“”/“” to select “30 FPS”/“25 FPS”, and press “” to confirm & exit.
Video Segment Sizes: Press “”/“” to select “Video Segment Sizes”, then press “” to enter.
Press “”/“” to select “10 MIN”/“30MIN”/“60 MIN” (Minutes respectively). Press “” to confirm & exit.
This will help if sending a file via email, as some email systems will not allow you to send huge files (60 minutes of video is approximately 1Gb of data).
Overwrite: Press “”/“” to select “Overwrite”, and press “” to enter. Press “”/“” to select “Off”/ “On”, and press “” to confirm & exit. If “Overwrite” is on, DVR will cycle record, and save the latest video.
Time Stamp: Press “”/“” to select “Time Stamp”, and press “” to enter.
Press “”/“” to select “Off”/ “On”, and press “” to confirm & exit.
When on the video will be saved and stamped with synchronous time.
(J) System Settings:
Power DVR on, working mode switched to “Record”/“MD”, press “” to enter into function & system setting. Press “”/“” to select “System”; then press “” to enter into system menu.
Date time: Press “”/“” to select “Date Time”, and press “” to enter. Press “” again to move the cursor, and press “”/“” to adjust date & time. Press “” to exit.
Language: Press “”/“” to select “Language”, and press “” to enter. Press “”/“” to choose your language. Press “” to confirm and exit.
Format: Press “”/“” to select “Format”, and press “” to enter. Press “”/“” to choose “Yes”. Press “” to confirm & exit.
Power Save: Press “”/“” to select “Power Save”, and press “” to enter.
Auto LCD Off: Press “”/“” to select “Auto LCD Off”, and press “” to enter. Press “”/“” to select “1 MIN”/ “5 MIN”/ “Off”, and press “” to confirm & exit. If turn on “Auto LCD Off”, LCD screen will automatically shut off when the set time is due. Press any key to recover screen display.
Auto Power Off: Press “”/“” to select “Auto Power Off”，and press“” to enter.
Press “”/“” to select “5 MIN” / “10 MIN” / “Off”, and press “” to confirm & exit. If turn on “Auto Power Off”, DVR will automatically shut off when the set time is due.
Firmware Update: Press “”/“” to select “Firmware Update”, and press “” to enter. Press “”/“” to select “Yes”，and press“” to start update. Please remember to save update file “zburnT_C11.run.elf” at root directory of SD card.
Default Setup: Press “”/“” to select “Default Setup”, and press “” to enter. Press “”/“” to select “Yes” and press “” to confirm. Press “” to exit.
Memory Info: Press “”/“” to select “Memory Info”, and press “” to view capacity of SD card. Press “” to exit.
Version: Press “”/“” to select “Version”, and press “” to view version information. Press “” to exit.
(K) Trouble Shooting:
1 The screen will not turn on: Try recharging the main DVR unit.
2 DVR appears to have stopped working: Press the RESET key found bottom left of the DVR device and turn screen on again.
3 The DVR does not play the video file: Maybe the format of the video file is not supported by this DVR. Please change the format to the supported files (MPEG-AVI).
4 I cannot read the text and it appears to be in a different language: Go to (section J of this document) System Settings on and ensure the language selected is correct.
5 I cannot upload/download files or cannot find the disk in the PC: Replace the USB cable/USB port on the PC.
6 I cannot save a file/it won’t save a file: Ensure the SD card is correctly inserted; or the SD card may be full, please delete/remove files to release enough memory to store new files and/or select on in OVERWRITE found in section I of this document; or there is a fault with the SD card, try re-formatting or an alternative card.
7 When I plug the wired camera in the DVR switches off and won’t come back on: When you put the wired camera into the jacking port, it will sometimes (if done often) discharge the DVR unit. You can recharge the DVR and use direct power to the wired camera.
(L) Package Content
From left to right (top to bottom)
1 x Digital Video Recorder
1 x Headphones with clip
1 x AV Cable (black power/yellow picture/red sound)
1 x Mini USB to USB
1 x Installation holder (can connect to a tripod)
1 x AC Adaptor
Also included within the Box is;
From left to right (top to bottom)
1 x Wireless (rechargeable) camera
1 x Wired camera (15 meters of cable)
1 x 12v Car charger
1 x USB charger (for wireless camera)
1 x Antenna extender
1 x AC Adaptor (for wireless camera)
CH1: 2414MHz; CH2: 2432MHz; CH3: 2450MHz; CH4: 2468MHz.CH5: 2490MHz; CH6: 2510MHz; CH7: 2390MHz; CH8: 2370MHz
|Within 5.8G-A 8 channels||
CH1: 5865MHz; CH2: 5845MHz; CH3: 5825MHz; CH4: 5805MHz.CH5: 5785MHz; CH6: 5765MHz; CH7: 5745MHz; CH8: 5725MHz
|Beyond 5.8G-B 8 channels||
CH1: 5705MHz; CH2: 5685MHz; CH3: 5665MHz; CH4: 5645MHz.CH5: 5885MHz; CH6: 5905MHz; CH7: 5925MHz; CH8: 5945MHz
|Within 5.8G-C 8 channels||
CH1: 5733MHz; CH2: 5752MHz; CH3: 5771MHz; CH4: 5790MHz.CH5: 5809MHz; CH6: 5828MHz; CH7: 5847MHz; CH8: 5866MHz
|Within 5.8G-D 7channels for FPV||
CH1: 5740MHz; CH2: 5760MHz; CH3: 5780MHz; CH4: 5800MHz.CH5: 5820MHz; CH6: 5840MHz; CH7: 5860MHz; CH8: SPI
|Beyond 5.8G-E 7 channels for FPV||
CH1: 5705MHz; CH2: 5685MHz; CH3: 5665MHz; CH4: 5645MHz.CH5: 5885MHz; CH6: 5905MHz; CH7: 5925MHz; CH8: SPI
|Receiving distance||100 meters|
|AV IN||TV System||NTSC / PAL|
|Output voltage||3.6-4.2 V|
|HD 5-inch LCD screen||Active area||108mm(W) X 64.8mm(H)|
|Resolution||800 X 480 Pixel|
|Luminance for LCM||200 cd/㎡|
|Cape clear 5-inch LCD screen||Active area||118mm(W) X 62.8mm(H)|
|Resolution||480 X 272 Pixel|
|Luminance for LCM||300cd/㎡|
|Video||Resolution||720*576 / 640*480|
|Video compress||MPEG-AVI 30fps|
|Earphone Output||Left: 20MW+ right 20mW [16O](suit to largest volume)|
|Storage||External SD card||TF card 1GB-32GB（optional）|
|32GB recording time||10-32 hours|
|PC||Windows & Mac OS|
|Current (receiving mode)||660MA|
|Current (recording mode)||680MA|
|Current（recording with off-screen mode）||340MA|
|AC adapter||DC 5V 2A|
|Built-in battery||Li-battery 3200Mah|
|Standby time||Wireless record||≥9.5 hours (off-screen); ≥ 5 hours（on-screen）|
|Wired record||≥12 hours (off-screen); ≥ 6 hours（on-screen） *LED camera not included.|
|Size (L x W x H)||131mm x 86mm x 18mm|